Meet Your New Houston Regional Users Group for Oracle JDE/PeopleSoft Users- H.U.G. Management Team

Terry DeMoure

Terry DeMoure

VIP Member
Meet Your New Houston Regional Users Group for Oracle JDE/PeopleSoft Users- H.U.G. Management Team

I am running a little behind as I try to get numerous projects completed prior to departing for Christmas holiday travel on December 23rd but wanted to make sure that you all got the chance to be introduced to your new 2011-2012 H.U.G. Management Team.

President
Terry H. DeMoure
Business Systems Analyst
OYO Geospace
[email protected]

Vice President of Programming
Jeremy Shearer
Senior Architect
Smartbridge
[email protected]

Vice President of Membership
Mary Hollis
HRIS Analyst-Business Systems
Stewart & Stevenson
[email protected]

Diane Furst
Treasurer
JDE Consultant
Facilitek Services
[email protected]

Vacant
Meeting Coordinator
(Note: This is temporarily being handled by Mary Hollis and Diane Furst
Interested? Email me at [email protected])

Vacant
Director of Social Networking
(Note: This position off the Executive BOD is appointed and would take over
of the management duties of our groups on LinkedIn and Quest websites.
Interested? Email me at [email protected])

Dave Bailey
QUEST Liaison
Relationship Manager
QUEST International Users Group
[email protected]

As you can see we have an awesome H.U.G. Management Team to lead our group into 2011-2012.

In the next couple weeks you will see a Call for Presentations published from Jeremy as he works on eliciting Oracle JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and other system related educational curriculum programs for our 2011 year. If you have a particular educational session you would like to see offered at one of our H.U.G. Quarterly Meetings, please do not wait and email Jeremy today at [email protected] with your ideas and requests.

We will also be hearing from Mary Hollis in the next couple weeks as we “kick it up a notch” in building our H.U.G. Membership base. If you are an Oracle JD Edwards World, EnterpriseOne, and/or PeopleSoft User Customer, Consultant, Expert, Oracle Certified Business Partner, or Vendor/Service Provider, we are looking to share this phenomenal network group with you and your contemporaries. If you would like additional information on H.U.G. membership and/or would like to refer some of your colleagues, please email Mary today at [email protected] and she will get right on it.

We still have a lot of planning to do for our H.U.G. 2011-2012 year as we explore new meeting agenda formats, new special events, and new alternate meeting sites. We would love to have your input as we begin this planning process. Please feel free to email any of us with your ideas or post them in our groups on LinkedIn and/or Quest websites.

Tentative 2011 H.U.G. Event Schedule:

02/24/2011………………1st Quarter Meeting of the H.U.G. Membership
04/10 – 04/14/2011…COLLABORATE 11 Orlando, FL
05/19/2011………………2nd Quarter Meeting of the H.U.G. Membership
09/08/2011………………3rd Quarter Meeting of the H.U.G. Membership
10/02 – 10/16/2011…Open World San Francisco, CA
12/01/2011………………4th Quarter H.U.G. Holiday Social Networking Event

I would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas-Hanukkah-Kwanzaa Holiday Season and a Wonderful New Year.

Back