Inquiry of JDE F0092 and action code sec

Mars2010

Does anyone know why would a user show up under user list within action code security but NOT show up table F0092. This is for an audit and was just curious. I checked to see whether user still had an active as400 account - and didn't which is good. But am still confused that user isn't in F0092 but is within action code security listing (as user).

The user must have been active at some point and security records created. When the user was deleted, the associated security records were not deleted. You must do that manually. To avoid that issue, we apply security only to group ID's.

the two tables (F0092 User profiles and F00950 Security) are completely separate. Deleting a user from the F0092 does not affect any security records in the F00950 associated with their former profile.

Maintenance was performed out of sequence. Action Code security records should have been deleted prior to deleting the record from the F0092. Now that there is no F0092 record and no user profile, you'll probably get an error even inquiring on the user in the F0003.

If the User Profile is deleted from the Review User Program, P00921, most all of the other related information is deleted as well, that is the Action Code Security, Business Unit Security, and Library Lists. Only thing I have seen left behind is the Default Locations and Printers and the Commission Code file but they are not actually related to Security so that is probably to be expected.

One of my chaps wrote a product to manage profiles in World. In so doing we got a list of relevant files: Its F0001, F0003, F0092, F00921, F9612, F00042, F0024 and FSOLSEC (if you have our SOXLock security product)

[ QUOTE ]
the two tables (F0092 User profiles and F00950 Security) are completely separate. Deleting a user from the F0092 does not affect any security records in the F00950 associated with their former profile.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is JDE world version, not one world or advanced version. So F00950 is not exist.

[ QUOTE ]
One of my chaps wrote a product to manage profiles in World. In so doing we got a list of relevant files: Its F0001, F0003, F0092, F00921, F9612, F00042, F0024 and FSOLSEC (if you have our SOXLock security product)

[/ QUOTE ]
Could you please let me know which library you place the file FSOLSEC for SOX audit?

Hi, Can you mail [email protected] for this and I will get someone to contact you.

As for the files, these can be included too. I didnt mention them before because I assumed 7.3.

Back