Anyone else tired of these emails?

[ QUOTE ]
It's just the ripping with fangs and blood spill that got me kind of queasy
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was just our metaclorients showing.
ooo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand the initiatives behind starting this email thread

[/ QUOTE ]
Pardha lighten up. Many of us have known each other online for years and this particular discussion was more of an opportunity for some of us to take a few minutes and stop helping people and/or eliciting help for a minute...and just vent amongst peers instead. When you get to know some of us better, you will able to easily perceive this through the humorous (or sometimes not quite as humorous) banter we toss back and forth. And yes sometimes we do allow the fangs to come out; particulary, when we do see blatant disregard for professionalism, ethics, sincerity, and/or taking advantage of someone's help solely because they are too lazy to do any of the groundwork on their own.

May the "farce" be with you.

[ QUOTE ]
Customer related cases must be logged using customer's support Id. [ QUOTE ]

You are absolutely right my young JDE knight. However, hypothetically if you are contracted through a large JDE consulting firm to go into a client company for thousands of dollars to manage the CNC portion of a Tools Upgrade, and you have to ask someone at the company to get you the instructions, you are the wrong guy for the job...and so is your consulting company. I wouldn't consider utilizing or recommending your consulting company ever again.

The Oracle JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne consultants that are at the top of their game, and I know most of these best of the best in this country, having the pleasure to even work with a couple out in the West over the last decade, and they have everything they need to achieve the exemplary service they have built their reputation on...in expertise, documentation, and experience. If they don't, you are NOT working with the best.

Do not let yourself succumb to the dark side of the "farce" my young JDE warrior.

Digging up an old thread here, but today I started receiving these "requests" via direct message on JDEList.

The guy asked me to help with his JDE 9.1 standalone, which apparently has a JAS error. Anyone care to help him?
confused.gif
grin.gif

Brandon

Sticking with the theme of that old thread, you could try replying to the request using "Yoda speak".

"Hmm - installing standalone trouble you have? Error in JAS wisdom you seek? For 400 years I seek knowledge in the ways of the JeDE. Use not your eyes, let the power of the force flow through you......."

Back