The stupidest comment about JDElist ever

Since we're on the topic of personal dislikes, I'd like to add those web sites that aggregate email / websites etc and they go ahead and publish your employer, position and phone number. Thanks a lot
frown.gif

I go to great lengths to really think about what information I'm publishing in any format to the Internet and those kinds of privacy invading practices bug the crap out of me.

Cheers

Malcolm

[ QUOTE ]
I believe we have a winner: http://stimator.com/jdelist-com

Eric, say it isn't so!

Andy

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure there are times when Eric would sell it for $500 to not have to listen to us chuckleheads any more.

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like JDELIST is worth more than JDETips.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that but didn't want to be the one to bring it up.

I will bring up that jeffstevenson.karamazovgroup.com is worth more than both of them....according to that site.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like JDELIST is worth more than JDETips.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that but didn't want to be the one to bring it up.

I will bring up that jeffstevenson.karamazovgroup.com is worth more than both of them....according to that site.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you're saying, Jeff, is that it pays to be a chucklehead?
grin.gif

Charles, you are sitting on a gold mine. If not a gold mine, you are sitting on something.

Andy

[ QUOTE ]
My domain is worth a sizable chunk...

Lookup notmyown.net.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to speak on the oddity of my little site, with a small amount of content compared to Eric's and Andy's when Charles shows up with a website worth more than all of our's...with a total of one page of content and seven words.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Lookup notmyown.net.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to speak on the oddity of my little site, with a small amount of content compared to Eric's and Andy's when Charles shows up with a website worth more than all of our's...with a total of one page of content and seven words.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which just goes to tell you, that this is the stupidest comment about JDElist ever......

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Lookup notmyown.net.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which just goes to tell you, that this is the stupidest comment about JDElist ever......

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it has been a little slow around here lately.

And the number one site according to stimator.com is google.com. Valued at $2.2 Billion. Oracle.com is a distant 153rd with a value of $2.2 Million.

digg.com shows value of over 7 billion, and also the "1 most valuable". Fun for a few laughs, if nothing else.

[ QUOTE ]
And the number one site according to stimator.com is google.com. Valued at $2.2 Billion. Oracle.com is a distant 153rd with a value of $2.2 Million.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same thing (Google as #1) until I entered Yahoo.com and it gave the same #1 result.

I guess you can have two #1's. Or maybe more....

Facebook.com also registers as #1. YouTube.com does as well. Twitter? Yep, #1.

Nice coding.

[ QUOTE ]
digg.com shows value of over 7 billion, and also the "1 most valuable". Fun for a few laughs, if nothing else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slashdot's #1...according to Stimator.com

"jdedwards.com appears to be down or site does not exists."

Back