Information about MOS

Nichelle

Well Known Member
I just found out, by sure luck, that the long used support line number for JDE customers, 1-800-289-2999, will be going away on June 14.

Response from Oracle; The announcement says that we are consolidating numbers, and in order to find the appropriate new number to call Oracle Support you should go to the website www/oracle.com/support/contact.html.

So, there will still be a number to call in to Support and you can use them to create SRs.

The announcement will be played for 2 months, until 6/14 and you will be able to continue with the standard phone menu. After June 14th, for two additional weeks, the announcement will be offered, but then the call will get disconnected. After those 2 weeks, the number will no longer work.

The exact announcement says:
"On June 14th, 2010 this Support number will be disconnected as we have transitioned to the Oracle Support hotlines. Please go to http://www.oracle.com/support/contact.html to find the Oracle Global Customer Support toll free number in your country."

Your number, being in the United States, will be 1.800.223.1711

Wow!!
I've been using that number since 1989 when I was first a JDE customer (release A2.2 on a B35 AS/400) and did not know what I did not know. Don't know much more now but can fake it far better. Maybe its time to retire?

Back