Error Executing Business Function from Interactive Application

User1234

Error Executing Business Function from Interactive Application

Hello everybody,

I am trying to consume external web services from JD Edwards Enterprise One. For that, I have followed "Consuming External Web Services Tutorial".
I have followed all the steps successfully, but when the final test called from an interactive application to the business function that I had created in C get the following error messages in the log file:

[WARN ] JDE - [RUNTIME] *ERROR CallObject@13d346d: CallObject.executeRequest(): Problem executing function [consumingWS] lib [CALLBSFN] GetProcAddress failed. Please see Enterprise Server log for details. Business function cannot be found user:JDE Env:DV900*

[SEVERE] JDE - [RUNTIME] FormEngine.doEvent(): BSFN failed and need roll back!! | Form Name : P5500055_W5500055A com.jdedwards.runtime.base.SystemException: There was a problem with the sever while running the business function consumingWs.\nThe current transaction has been lost.\nPlease exit the application and restart it.\nButton clicked Line number 1\nP5500055_W5500055A
com.jdedwards.runtime.base.SystemException: There was a problem with the sever while running the business function consumingWs.\nThe current transaction has been lost.\nPlease exit the application and restart it.\nButton clicked Line number 1\nP5500055_W5500055A
at com.jdedwards.runtime.engine.form.FormEngine.doEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.vtcomponent.form.VTForm.doEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.engine.ButtonEngine.onClick(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.vtcomponent.VTButton.onClick(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.vtcomponent.VTButton.processVirtualEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.processVTEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.processEventLoop(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.runtime.virtual.OWVirtual.run(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.base.util.ThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)

I have tested:

1) Incorrect OCM for BSFNs.
Mapped to development Enterprise Server, so it was failing to find the BSFN. The solution was to change OCM for JPD environment to the point to correct Enterprise Server.

2) Increase heap space for Java.

3) Business Function Location (C/S): "Both Client & Server Function"

4) Link the Business function with its parent DLL (CALLBSFN.dll)
I'm not sure I'd done well...

But I have not managed to solve the problem, do you have any idea?

Thank you and regards.

Back