Time & Hours P31121 Modification

• Thread starter Muhammad Mudasar Ansari
  • Start date

Muhammad Mudasar Ansari

Hello JDE GURUS,

I am new to JDE development. I have to modify P31121 application so our user can input data using work center instead of operation sequence #.
It is required that user will input work order number and work center code and system should fetch the work center name and operation sequence number.

I need some tips to implement above scenario.
It would be great if someone can share books/material on JDE form development.

Regards,

Muhammad Mudasar Ansari

Thanks a lot Zoltán for your feedback.

Can some one tell how to retrieve Work Center Name and populate it to a data dictionary column.
I try to search the how it is assigning work center name to data dictionary column in event rule of the application P3006-Work with Work Center ( because it is displaying the work center name in data dictionary column) but could not find it.

Regards,

Muhammad Mudasar Ansari

I have copied P311221 application and running it on web development client. The copied application is retrieving data properly, but when I add a new record or delete existing one it simply does not save, nor system throws any error message.
At the same time if I run the original application it works fine and it is adding and deleting record as well.
Please advise what is required the copied application can add add delete record.

Kind regards,

Back