Net change for EnterpriseOne 9.0 required

saurav-ocean

I am looking for a document/white paper/ppt on which I will get net changes made for EnterpriseOne 9.0. Earlier I think Oracle used to provide a net change ppt for new JDE releases.

Not sure what release you are on now. But here are the release notes from Xe to 8.12 and 8.12 to 9.0. I hope this helps.

Here are the release notes for 9.0. I hope this helps. If you need information from other releases, I also have a document that covers Xe to 8.12.

I haven't found one yet. The closest you might come is here (link), which has links to several documents covering the E1 9.0 and Tools Release 8.98 Statements of Direction, Release Value Propositions, Release Notes, and other "case for upgrade" type documents.

in this post from several months ago you mentioned that you have a document that covers Xe to 8.12 net change. Could I impose upon you for a copy. Thanks.

HI devo,

Was searching the web for documents related to net change for E 9.0.Hit upon ur post in JDE list. Could you please mail me these documents as I am unable to download from the attachment links in ur post?my mail is [email protected] kinda urgent.

Net Change release docs

Hi,

I am looking for release notes for XE to 8.12 and 8.12 to 9 too. I cannot download the ones that are attached. Could you please reattach them.

Thanks

Re: Net Change release docs

Hi, i am also looking for a net change doc from XE to V9, and wonder if anyone could email me any relevant docs to [email protected] thanking you in advance for your help

These documents are available for download exclusively through Oracle Support website at https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html

In your Oracle Support Dashboard you will find a search engine labeled Search Knowledge Base. You can type in 705454.1 for the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Release Value Proposition document –or- 664667.1 for E1: UPG: OneWorld XE to EnterpriseOne 9.0 Application Release Level Upgrade Path –or- my best recommendation would be 1310896.1 Upgrade Value Proposition Tool.

Oracle has requested that these documents be accessed by customers exclusively through the Oracle Support website or emailed to you exclusively by Oracle staffers.

HI devo,

Was searching the web for documents related to net change for E 9.0. from XE and hit upon your post in JDE list. Could you please mail me these documents as I am unable to download from the attachment Would be greatly appreciated, my email address is [email protected]

See Terry's comments above, as to the location and 'how' to obtain Net Change documents....

The assumption should be made that internal Oracle Documents that are uploaded to JDEList will be deleted by the owner (they are Oracle Copyright - and do not belong to either the Poser or JDEList)....

With all the Domain / Copyright legislation and crap that is going on, simply uploading a copyrighted object to a server can create a situation where 'the government' can seize a domain with little judiciary procedure.

Being that JDEList is more-vital to our livelihood than Support.Oracle (we actually get answers here) - Please make every attempt to keep the server clean from Copyrighted material....

IMHO - (db)

[ QUOTE ]
See Terry's comments above, as to the location and 'how' to obtain Net Change documents....

The assumption should be made that internal Oracle Documents that are uploaded to JDEList will be deleted by the owner (they are Oracle Copyright - and do not belong to either the Poster or JDEList)....

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Daniel for reiterating on this issue. For years I used to email out copies of various documents when requested but eventually ceased because I suddenly began to not understand why so many requests were coming to me from individuals that were not going to Oracle Support to get them, which is exactly where they should be turning to for them. It was with that epiphany that I determined that the only reason that these individuals were not going to Oracle must be that they were either not Oracle customers or not certified business partner vendors; subsequently, one can only assume that these requestors appear to be attempting to elicit access to this information when they really should not have access to it.

I would again suggest to all requestors asking for various Oracle documents to be emailed to them, if you are a current or potential customer of Oracle, you can contact them directly for any documents that you need and they will graciously provide any that are not already easily available through numerous Oracle web portals. If you are currently an Oracle customer, the easiest way to access these documents yourself through logging into the Knowledge Base on My Oracle Support website. You may also find document resources through the hundreds of Oracle certified business partners around the globe.

But you really need to know, I and many of my long time colleagues here on JDEList will probably bow out on emailing Oracle documents directly to you.
frown.gif
It is not that we do not want to help you, because all of us do what we can,
smile.gif
but we really must refrain from distributing copyrighted materials to avoid repercussions.

Back