I have problems

Hi Scott,

Stop the flame and restart your issue.
But this time please, with a bit more details, what we asked for (of course, if you have time to write/post it).

Maybe you read in one of my reply: "many of us would like to help you". It was honest from me, at least regarding me, but surely regarding many of JDEListers.

About to your """OLD""" designation - here is an addition from your profile:
"14 years programming exp of which 10 are with Xe/EnterpriseOne". Sorry.

At last, regarding one of your "dark" issue:
If you use an Amount field, which is in Currrency class and Currency triggered at Table Event level - and you use anyhow/anywhere for Data Selection, then it can be problematical. It can be a star point, if my assumption is right.

Waiting for the details from you - let us to help you, if we can at all. Thanks.

Regards & Read you later,

Zoltán

Thanks for all the help from everyone today. It was surely entertaining to keep up on as I traveled today. I think everyone got my point and understood my sarcasm. I guess I just had enough of the vague posts and those wanting help without doing their homework.

We all have our desperate moments... Sometimes even hoping that banging our heads to the monitor will solve the problem *_*

cool.gif

I saved that one to my "favorites" folder and will come back to it on any sad day !

Thanks Zoltan (as usual)

** ooh I have a issue... I am looking for the button to create a Master Business Function automaticaly, you know the one to use when you want to make BIG money fast !! .... can you help ?
tongue.gif

Lynnol,

25 years of coding have made my eyes bad. If I were to attempt to bang my head on a monitor - I'd have to get a running start. It might just be easier, as in a batman movie... to just make a pencil disappear....

(db)

Ahhhh, that was the best post I have read all day, no all year! And right after I got through reading another post with the question "how do I create a new enviroment??" with no other information...I am still laughing.

I actually read through my companies employee list, thinking you were one of them. That information is what I usually get when an "ISSUE" comes in to me. Then eventually, if I wait long enough, they realize that they entered the wrong data selection or were in the wrong application.

I'm new to this JDE software stuff. Can you tell me everything about the product - how to install and configure ? I don't have time to read manuals either, so any presentations/documentation/work you might have ever done in the past, no matter how sensitive that might be, please send me urgent.

I'll post this fifty three more times. Just in case no-one is listening to me. Then I'll just disappear and will never appear on JDEList ever again....

Back