Print Work Center Messages

anandsagi

Hi All,
I am working on One World Xe.I have to design a report to print Work Center message details.Field TSV of F01131M contains error details.Detail error message is split up in fields TSV ,TMPI , FCTNM of F01131M. My problem is how should I relate these fields to form error message , which we see in Work Center Application? Also F01131M.TSV is 'Variable Length' data item , which contains details like Order Number , Order Type etc.How to deal with this VARLEN variable length) data item?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Anand.

Anand,

There is a UBE report in Xe for printing work centre messages - it is fairly basic. Also do a search on JDEList for a thread with the subject "Work Center Report" - there is another UBE report there along with other information.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the response.I saw the standard Message Center Print report - R013151 , also I saw the thread 'Work Center Report' where ER for custom Work Center Report is attached.Both of them are useful.
But in my case , I want to print details of messages i.e. message glossary for every template ID (F01131M.TMPI).As of now , client wants to display errors only for R42800.
Example : - If R42800 doesn't run successfully then in WC it shows -
Cause. . . . . Order Number X, Order Type Y, and Order Company Z contains errors issued by Sales Update (R42800).
Resolution . . Please review and correct the errors for this order.

I want to display Order Number , Order Type , Company , Cause , Resolution in report. If there is DMAAI error then report should display Company , Branch Plant , GL Class.
I suppose I have to do some hard coding on 'F01131M.TMPI' and 'F01131M.TSV'.But disadvantage of hard coding is report will give wrong output if it runs to display errors for other batch (e.g. R09801).
Thanks again for the response.

Hi I am not able to download the attachment, please provide me valid link to download.

Back