JAS Sign In Error

Telluride

We have installed red-stack (the Oracle web engine) to host our 9.0 deployment. Evreyrthing has gone smooth so far, but when trying to log in the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne web interface, it returns the following error:

Sign In Error: An unknown JAS sign in error occurred. Please contact the System Administrator. See the JASDebug log for details.

I can log onto the instance of SQL (SQL2k5 SP3) with that user pass with no problems. There are no events in the windows or SQL log, nor is it a Firewall/AntiViral issue.

There is an instance of SQL 2000 still running our production version of 8.12. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Make sure your userid/password match exactly. If it is upper case use upper case.....and the same for lower case. You may want to re-enter the password in SQL Server to be certain but this would be the first place I would start. When I say they must match exactly I am refering to the server jde.ini setting.

The unknown JAS sign-in error generally refers to login problems at the Enterprise Server level. Check your logs on the Enterprise Server, and see what is happening with the kernels.

Does the user and role have permissions to log into the specified environment?

Thanks
Aidy

Back