Final line is double printed

Elimilar

Hi everybody.
I'm developing a report, it has two sections, main (hidden) which fill a temporary file ordered by amount, and the following section (conditional, it's called just once) present the info ordered.
My problem is: the final line is printing double, the temporary file has n lines and the report print n+1, duplicating the final line.
At the end section I'm resetting the RV variables, but this is not working.

Have you experience something similar? How did you solve it?
Any comments related will be appreciated.

XE - SP23 SQL2000

Hi Miranda,

Please, attach your rinted-to-file Event Rules - maybe, it can help us to help you. Also please, extend your issue with a bit more details.

Read you later & Regards,

Zoltán

--001636457a9a197486046ae60ba7
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

hi,
In your issue, you are printing 1 to n records.* *
*if*
*[* n record is similar to n+1 record]
then
[you must have to check each math numeric field properties( which are used
for display). you may check the Check box "Total" ot "Grand Total" in
box then you will get one extra line.]
*else*
please explain it clearly..... with event rules.

regards,
Bindu

n
g.
ist.com?Subject=3DUnsubscribe&Body=3DSirs,

Please++remove+this+address

--
Bindu K

--001636457a9a197486046ae60ba7
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

used for display). you may check the Check box "Total" ot "G rand Total" in "Propertie-->Totaling Tab"=A0of math numer ic fields.if you check that check box then you will get one extra line.]</d
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Elimilar <span <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0 px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">Hi everybody.
I'm develop ing a report, it has two sections, main (hidden) which fill a temporary fil e ordered by amount, and the following section (conditional, it's calle d just once) present the info ordered.

My problem is: the final line is printing double, the temporary file has n lines and the report print n+1, duplicating the final line.
At the end s ection I'm resetting the RV variables, but this is not working.

ments related will be appreciated.

XE - SP23 SQL2000
=3DOWDEV&Number=3D146323" target=3D"_blank">entire JDELIST thread</a> i s available for viewing.
postlist.php?Cat=3D&Board=3DOpps" target=3D"_blank">Job Opportunities f <div align=3D"center"><font face=3D"Verdana, Arial" size=3D"-2">This is the JDELIST EnterpriseOne Developers Mailing List.
JDELIST is not affiliate d with JDEdwards=AE.</font></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
[email protected]?Subject=3DUnsubscribe&Body=3DSirs,

Please++remove+ this+address+from+the+JDELIST+EnterpriseOne+Developers+Mailing+List.

T hank+You." target=3D"_blank">Click here</a>. </p>

--001636457a9a197486046ae60ba7--

Hi Zoltan.
I’m adding the code (coberturas planeación.txt), the output file in .csv (R554316.csv)format, and the temporary file (Temp F553404).
As you can see in csv file the last line is double, that is my main problem.
In the previous post I commented that I reset to null RV variables, however I deleted in the sending version, and as a extra comment I’m using the same variables in both sections, but the scope is just for the current section.
Hope, I’ve express myself.
Thank you for your time.
Any comments related will be appreciated

Attachments

• 146367-Time coverage.zip
    77.5 KB · Views: 93
Harry,

could you have some screenshots?
it usually could be the reprint setting at level break section.

Richard

Thanks Richard for asking. I was using AR receipt tables to get a new business view (F03B14/F03B13/F03012/F03b11/F0901). The report is a column report with a level break footer. I re-created the report and the issue went away. Perhaps the issue was a JDE tool bug triggered by the fact that I used the business view to develop a report but I changed the business view in the middle of development.
Re-creating the report from the same business view solved the issue.
--Harry

Back