Critical Product Update for Create!form AS400 Customers

KSwaeby

KSwaeby

Reputable Poster
This is the 2nd "Critical Notification" that I am aware of. The first one I saw was published Oct2007.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this critical product notification because our records indicate that your organization has previously purchased Create!form® for deployment on an AS/400 system. If you are no longer running Create!form for the AS/400, please reply to this message so that we may update our records. Thank you for your support.

Customer News Bulletin
Issued: April 9, 2009

Affected Solutions: Create!print® 5.x; Create!form® 2.7 and earlier
Summary: Compatibility When Upgrading to IBM i5/OS (OS/400) V6R1

Please note that when upgrading your IBM version i5 OS, you will need to use a compatible version of Bottomline's Create!form® software. Create!print version 5.x and all 2.x versions of Create!form prior to 2.7 are not compatible with V6R1. Customers planning to upgrade their i5/OS to the latest release will also need to upgrade their Create!print software to version 2.8.

Severity Rating: Critical

Recommendation: Customers should not apply V6R1 before contacting a Bottomline account executive to discuss an upgrade to Create!form v2.8. Contact information follows below.

Additional Information: If you have questions or need assistance to assess any risks to your current Create!form installation, please contact Bottomline account management at 1.800.472.1321 (option 2) or email [email protected]. Inquiries and information requests may also be submitted via the Bottomline web site.

Back