Thread: Suppress blank lines on the BI output

Suppress blank lines on the BI output

Does anyone know how to suppress blank lines on the BI output? (the problem is if there is a suppress section write on the JDE output - BI creates a blank line - And I believe Oracle is working on an enhancement for this issue)

Does anyone know another workaround to this issue? Suppress blank lines in BI output???

any suggestions aprreciated.

sheeba

Thanks,
    Sheeba.

- Currently working on E1 9.2, TR 9.2.2.2 , SQL 2016 , Microsoft windows x64 (64 bit), IE 11
    - Worked on E1 9.0 ,TR 8.98.4.2 , SQL 2008 R2 , IE 11
    - have worked on B7322, XE Release B7333, B7334 (as400/sql 2005 Win 2003); E1 8.12(Oracle 10g OAS 10.0.1.2)

Re: Suppress blank lines on the BI output

Hy! i had the some problem and i find a way that worked for me! in my case in stock report i make a supression section right if the quantity of the stock are 0 ! in work when i made a preview the lines that have stock 0 appears in blank! what i do was , inside of the row in first column i made <?if:number(QuantityActualStock_LvOnItm_ID10)&g t;0 , u have an condition to made a supress right? so made an if statment that only show the row when the condition are true! sorry my bad english. Hope u understand.

Thread Information