Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Work Center Report

Work Center Report

Hi All,

I'm using JDE Enterprise One, Version 8.12. Does anyone know if there is a report in JDE that will mimic the work center screen? The way information is displayed tree view style in work center is nice, but we'd like to produce a report that could look the same way. We've got a good idea of where the data is coming from, but can't seem to extract the data exactly like we see it on the work center screen. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Work Center Report

To the best of my limited knowledge, there is NOT a "nice" JDE rpt to do this.
    Regrets.
    Gene
    Frosty
    Back to the future supporting A7.3 while moving to Oracle EBS

Brian,

I don't know about a standard report/ube, but about 12 months ago I wrote some ER in a UBE to extract the expanded information from the work centre for specific messages and put it in a custom log. If you (or anyone else) are interested, I could post the ER.
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

[ QUOTE ]
    If you (or anyone else) are interested, I could post the ER.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm interested (just about to start work on something like this), so yes, please!

Cheers,
    Mark

Xe, Sun Solaris, Oracle

Peter,

If you wouldn't mind posting it, that would be great. I appreciate the offer.

Brian

Brian, Mark,

Well, it is not as easy as I first thought to extract the ER, I should have it posted by the end of the week. I'll also include some notes I put together in the process. So while I'm doing that (as I get time from my day job) here are some pointers.

Firstly I analysed the work centre application P012503 and logs of its operation.

I created a business view on all columns in the F01131M.

I used the business function F01131GetBriefMessage (B0200040).

When I do post the detail, remember that I was only after certain messages. You will have to work out how to make it suit all the messages in all the mail boxes.

<font color="red">Watch This Space!</font>
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

I would also be interested, thanks for your help

Carol
    Carol Schwobe
    One World ERP8
    AS 400

Brian, Mark, Carol,

Sorry about the delay, I have had other priorities.

I have attached the relevant ER from the UBE I created as well as some notes I produced.

Thinking about this, I realised that a Work Centre Report would benefit my Organisation. So I will do a lot of the work for you and post a Boomerang Package containing all the objects required. Anyone will be able to import it using Boomerang Lite available free from Everest Software International's website.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks, Peter

Create!form 7

[ QUOTE ]
    I have attached the relevant ER from the UBE I created as well as some notes I produced.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a quick read, that looks really useful!

[ QUOTE ]
    So I will do a lot of the work for you

[/ QUOTE ]

... and that sounds even more useful

Thanks,
    Mark

Peter,

Thanks for taking the time to look into this and do the extra work. What you've attached is great information and I should be able to do something with it, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you end up with.

Brian

Thread Information