Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Work Center Report

Re: Work Center Report

Brian, Mark, Carol,

Have any of you seen/used/have access to R013151 - Message Center Print. I just ran across this report. I'm not sure when it was added, which version of JDE. I'm fairly certain it wasn't in Xe. I attach an example from our test system.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

[ QUOTE ]
    Have any of you seen/used/have access to R013151

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't, but now you've pointed me at it I've had a look. R013151 *does* exist on our Xe system (SP23_R1) but, having just run it in DV here, the Xe version looks rather more limited than the example which you've posted - it just says "multi level" against the top-level record, rather than working its way down the levels.

Ta for all the work - it's all helpful stuff!
    Mark

Brian, Mark, Carol,

Sorry about the delay, though a Work Centre Report would benefit my Organisation, it is not a high priority. I am hoping to make it available late next week. So I haven't gorgotten about this.

I do have some further information relating to the ER I posted in this thread.

The BSVW V5501131 is a join bewteen F01131 and F01131M where F01131.ZMSERK = F01131M.ZMPSRK. Line 0922 has a fetch next on this BSVW and it is not clesr which columns are being returned to which variable. So here is the detail:

VA rpt_mnJDEMRootSerialNumbr_SERK <- F01131.ZZSERK
    VA rpt_mnJDEM2ndSerialNumbr_SERK <- F01131M.ZMSERK

I hope this makes thing clearer.
    Thanks, Peter

"Give a person a fish, feed them for a day, teach them how to fish, feed them for a lifetime."

E9.1 TR9.1.2.1, Enterprise Server: Sun, Database Server: Sun, Oracle DB: 11g, Weblogic.
    Create!form 7

Brian, Mark, Carol,

It is finally here. It is fairly basic and you are welcome to change it as you like. It basically provides the same information that is available in the Work Centre Application (P012503), with each level indented. The actual messages it reports are governed by the data selection in the version which is on the F01133 only. The default data selection is to report all users/mailboxes/messages for the day the report is run. Due to time constraints the ER is not annotated. However I am happy to answer any questions. I would also appreciate any comments.

The UBE RR55012503 uses the following standard (in 8.11 SP1) Business Views in addition to the custom Business View included in the Boomerang Package:

V01131A - Address Book - PPAT Mail Message Header
    V031133A - Address Book - PPAT Message Distribution List

The attached zip file contains:

WorkCentreReport.txt - Containing these notes
    WorkCentreReport_UNICODE.BG2 - Unicode Boomerang Package (tested 8.11 sp1 but not E9/E810, so there could potentially be some minor issues)
    WorkCentreReport.BG1 - Non Unicode Boomerang Package for XE/ERP8 (tested)
    Work Centre Processing Notes.doc - previously attached
    Work_Centre ER.txt - previously attached
    Work_Centre Note.txt - Additional information for an ER line

Each Boomerang Package includes:

UBE: R55012503 - Work Centre Report
    UBE Version: R55012503|CUSTOM0001 - Work Centre report
    Business View: V550113M - UOW-F01131M All Columns

Download Boomerang Lite, which is free, to install the Boomerang Package on your development Client from Everest Software International.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks, Peter

Create!form 7

It also tested fine under E812.

Maybe this thread should be moved to Downloads, now that it has something to download? ;-)
    Regards,
    Alexander Pastuhov
    http://www.everestsoftint.com/

Peter,

Thanks for doing this, it looks great! We'll probably make a few minor changes to it to do some things we want, but this is a tremendous time saver for me. I really appreciate the work you put into this.

Brian

How may I get this package? Is it on the Boomerang bulletin board?

Hi Peter
    I don't know how to get this packages. I'm really interested in this development because i must create a report about job in work center

Best regards

SRecher,

The Boomerang package containing the report is attached to post #14 of this thread. You will need to download it and unzip it. Then you will need to download Boomerang Lite from http://www.everestsoftint.com/download.php. Use Boomerang Lite to import the file you downloaded and unzipped.

If you need any help with accessing or using Boomerang Lite contact Alex Pastuhov (JDEList user ID Alex_Pastuhov). He lurks around JDEList every now and then.
    Thanks, Peter

Create!form 7

Can you add them as a PAR file instead please mate?
    John Danter
    You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that do you, on a weekday?

E900 TR 9.1.5.3 Unix

Thread Information