AP to GL by Offset Account Integrity Report

Grand

Hi, i am currently having an issue with the above integrity report. the report is showing that my F0902 balance is more than my F0411, however after posting all Batches, incl Vouchers and payments the difference is still showing. i've found out out that the difference is for one particualr month however im confused on what tables to check and what to look for to know where the diff is coming from. i checked my F0911 and F0902 and the was diff, but i already know where this diff was coming from (amounts diverted to the wrong account), however the rest of the amount is still yet to be found. please help me, its urgent as i need to get this difference out of the way before the month end.
thankyou in advance

check the detail of the F0911 for that month, this should tie up with the F0902. If all the transactions in F0911 were tagged as posted, then you need to run the repost account ledger program(R099102). But be careful in running this program. you must specify only the object affected in the data selection. Please take note that running this program will delete the old balance and replace it with a new balance from F0911. Before you will run this program, run first R09705(Account balance to transactions) this report will show if F0911 does not tie up with F0902.

Check the F0411 and F0911, and verify that each transaction has a posted code on it. I've seen out of balance issues before, where a batch posting did not create all the offsetting entries it needed to make. Check for any void entries as well. I had an issue where a new user was voiding vouchers, but was not posting the voids. Instead, she would see the batch was open, and change the status back to "posted".

Typical Causes:
Batch was posted out of balance without automatic offset entries
Invalid journal entry was posted to an A/P account
Data records are damaged
G/L Offset Code was changed
A/P Control Account was changed
The voucher (F0411) and payment (F0414) are out of balance
General Ledger transactions are out of balance

Recommended Actions:
• Post AP Batches
• Have system administrator use utility to fix orphan records created from power failure or report if records are in the F0411.
If the G/L offset code was changed:
1. Change the A/P amounts with the old offset codes to include the new offset code
2. Set up the old offset code and retain it until you have paid all open vouchers that have the old code
If the G/L offset account was changed: To correct this problem, locate the old A/P control offset account total and manually add it to balance this account.

Preventive measures:

• Do not change GL offset codes or matching accounts. Instead create new ones or programmatically change it.
• Power Backup to kick in automatically to prevent power outage.
• Shortly after AP conversion, run the integrities in weekly Job Scheduler and assign the responsible user to review the integrity reports.
• Run the integrities in a monthly Job Scheduler and assign the responsible user to review the integrity reports.
• All changes to Accounts, AAIs and purging programs must go through proper / documented change management procedures.
• Place security on AAIs (P0012) and F0901.
• The A/P trade account should have an “M” posting edit code to allow only system generated transactions to post.

1.=C2=A0 Look in the A/P AAIs.=C2=A0 In there (and cannot remember which it em number it is), there will be the cross-reference between the G/L Offset codes and the Offset G/L account number(s).=C2=A0 You will want to list tha t out.=C2=A0
2.=C2=A0 I would then query the F0411 for open amounts, sorting by G/L Offs et code (in summary, since detail would probably be a huge report).=C2=A0 I t is possible you may have an offset code that is not in the AAI cross-refe rence.
3.=C2=A0 I would look at the activity in the G/L Offset account with the pr oblem to see if non-AP activity has been posted to it, such as a manual jou rnal entry.

Otherwise I suggest contacting JDE support.=C2=A0 They would be able to dia l in to your system and look at your data and see what is going on.=C2=A0 W ithout being able to see your data, we can only speculate on what is going on.
=C2=A0
John Dickey

thanks guys this is very helpful information i will try this methods right awaya and come back with an answer if it succeded or not . thanks again

Back