Sign In Error for JDE 9.0

fun42day

I am trying to setup JDE Enterprise 9.0 Web server setup for my standalone application. I am getting the following Error, When trying to logon to Enterprise one Web Page.

Sign In Error: An unknown JAS sign in error occurred. Please contact the System Administrator

Please let me know how can I resolve this issue.

Thank You

Hi,

Solution:

1) Open add/remove programs, make sure Ms SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC SP2 AND Ms SQL Server Desktop Engine (JDELOCAL) are Installed.

2) Uninstall all other Ms Sql Server instances installed (if u have any instances installed)

3) In RUN, Type services.msc , check whether MSSQL$JDELOCAL and SQLAgent$JDELOCAL have status :Started and Startup Type: Automatic. This is necessary Step

4) Restart PC.

5)Disable Anti Virus and Firewall -- they actually acts as a barrier between IPC(Inter-Process Communication).

6) start E1, wait for 30 seconds (Necessary step)

7) Then login as usual and try to logon to Enterprise one Web Page.

Thanks & Regards,
Akhil

Technical Consultant - JD Edwards

Based on my recent experience with this it would appear it could be any one of 1,875,312 potential issues with installing this.

Can you confirm that the following files are in C:\E811\system\oc4j\j2ee\home\applib ...
-msbase.jar
-msutil.jar
-mssqlserver.jar

If they are not, copy them from C:\E900\system\Classes\samples\ConnectorSamples.zip

Hope it helps (otherwise you still have 1,875,311 issues left)

While the ini files may contribute to this, so also might anxiousness... waiting the initial 30 seconds during sign-on before entering the password really does make a difference.

Start solution explorer and go get a cup of coffee. Come back and enter the password. Once solution explorer is started, go get rid of the previous cup of coffee. Come back and open the E1 Menu.

I get the same error on days when I'm cutting down of coffee!

Hi Akhil:
I have the same issue, but my problem is that I have SQL 2005 installed. Also, I have IE 7
Any work arounds
Can you help me?

Hi Carlos,

Follow the below mentioned steps, hope it works:
Administrative Tools ->Data Sources (ODBC)
System DSN tab,select EnterpriseOne - click configure
Make sure Name and Description is EnterpriseOne SSELocal
and Server is <MachineName>\JDESSELOCAL
Click Next and check whether default database is Master then finish.
Now click datasource, if everything is well then Connection is successful!!!

Please let me know if it works!!!!!
Also, sorry for the late reply
Thanks & Regards,
Akhil Parashar
Technical Consultant JD Edwards

Back