Transfer orders between 2 companies through a third company

Aarto

Aarto

Reputable Poster
Hi all!
We have a scenario where we replenish branches in company A from a branch belonging to company B using transfer orders and DRP and where the actual export of goods is performed by company C. Company C must buy from A and sell to B

The planning/DRP is (currently) done between branch A to B and the users enter the transfer orders manually as there is, in reality, no direct transfers from A to B but it needs to go through C

So currently what we do is
1. ST/OT Transfer order from A to C
2. ST/OT Transfer order from C to B
Goods are shipped directly from A to B against transfer order 2 (C to B) which also contains european VAT triangulation information etc.

...and obviously, It's not possible to create transfer orders (manually or from messages) where header branch is different from detail branch

Current approach:
I am trying to find a way to make this easier (more like the normal intercompany sales where user creates a sales order to "B" with header branch "C" and detail branch "A" and SK/OK settlement order between "A" and "C" is created using R4210IC.

However it can not be done without mosdification since
- This will not create a transfer purchase order for B
- Sales order can not be generated from DRP messages

I could create the missing purchase order using a subsystem UBE
but the main disadvantage is still that this would be triggered from a sales order in stead of transfer order so it's not possible to generate these from P3411

I would appreciate any tips/pointers from someone who's done something similar.

Target release 8.12 tools 8.98
Thanks
/Aarto

No-one?
frown.gif

Back