Copy path code to new Enterprise server

Rita_nl

Hello All,
I've installed the new enterprise server and I want copy the path codePD7333 from current Enterprise server to the new Enterprise server. I don't have so much experience with this job. Could someone here help me with this job?
Thanks

I would suggest looking for document oti-01-0085 which explains the entire setup for adding a new NT EnterpriseOne Server into your enterprise (you can find the document on my website as a registered user).

This process really isn't too difficult if you already have installed the enterprise server - but can you submit your server type ?

Hi Jon,
The new enterprise server is windows 2003 and I want copy the pathcode PD7333 from current Enterprise to the new enterprise One. Should I install the tool release on the new enterprise one?
Thanks for your help

You need to be a registered user, then - under the "knowledge seek" search (the second search), type in the document name. Only registered users can see the knowledge seek information.

To answer the earlier question - yes, install the platform pack (install the tools release from CD) - then, after completed, copy over the existing JDEDWARDS\DDP directory from the old server to the new server (be careful of the JDE.INI file).

Back