CALL Falied error in Boomerang

forjoydeep1

Hi,

I am trying to export one single UBE template using Boomerang. It alyways gives me a CALL falied error. I am exporting from Xe. The UBE has been checked out and the spec very well exists on the server as well as the client.
Can you please help ?

Thanks,

Joydeep

Joydeep,

Thanks.

This is a “catch-all” error in JDE, it usually happens when the local specs of this object are either missing or corrupt, but please check the OMW logs for this object, the last operation – go through all entries, it maybe helpful.

You can e-mail me (the screenshots of?) these log entries too – I may be able to recognise something there…

Hi Alex ,
I am also facing a similar issue while importing boomerang package. I have also tried to reinstall boomerang s/w and restarted PC but error is same. There is no error observed in OMW logging.
P <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> </pre><hr />
  • lease see attached screenshot of error.

Thanks in advance for your help.

[ QUOTE ]
    Joydeep,

Thanks.

This is a “catch-all” error in JDE, it usually happens when the local specs of this object are either missing or corrupt, but please check the OMW logs for this object, the last operation – go through all entries, it maybe helpful.

You can e-mail me (the screenshots of?) these log entries too – I may be able to recognise something there…

[/ QUOTE ]

Attachments

• 153367-Boomerang_err.JPG
    153367-Boomerang_err.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 194
Ashutosh,

The "Memory errors" is a JDE error message and I must say this is the first time I've seen it! - there must be something about this error logged somewhere, it sounds severe. Please look into your JDE.LOG file.

Is there enough memory on this computer? Can you try this on another computer? Maybe also using another JDE login, if possible?

Do all normal OMW operations work on this client at all? - I woudln't think so, because this is a JDE error and it would also likely happen when you do Check-Out/-In, Get, Save, etc.

Is there remote access to this computer I can use to connect over the internet?

If you are using 8.98 tools, you can use built in tools in OMW to save the objects into C drive or pendrive. No need boomerang anymore !!!

Back