R42800 Issue

WorldJDE

WorldJDE

Well Known Member
Hello List,
I have an issue running R42800. It ends up in providing blank PDF and not processing the order number passed. On checking the Work Center, I find the errors as:

1. Informational: Call From : Batch Process
Phone Number :
Tickler Date : 08/11/2008
Subject : Job has completed
Fail to fetch Error Text LM0022 from Data Dictionary.

2. Tickler Date : 08/11/2008
Subject :
Cause. . . . . Order Number 111111 Order Type SD, and Order Company 00001 contains errors issued by Sales Update (R42800).
Resolution . . Please review and correct the errors for this order.

3. Tickler Date : 08/11/2008
Subject : Error: Vertex Connection Lost
CAUSE:
Connection with Vertex database is lost.
RESOLUTION:
Resubmit the UBE for the documents that are not processed.

Release is XE- B7333

Any information, what these errors relate to and how can be solved.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
WorldJDE.

Hi.

Are you using Vertex?

In what update are you, and what service pack do you have?

We don't use Vertex, and I remember an old issue we had with R42800 trying to use Vertex, this issue we had with update 3.

I don't remember exactly the error given in this issue, but I think I have the codechange documented, as this was fixed just before our GoLive in XE

If you are in the same case, first i recomend you to get the last service pack and last ESU for R42800, then if problem persists, I could try to search for this code change.

Hi WorldJDE

We have sometimes the same error. Then we run R42800 manually and in the data selection, we say

…. and BC Document Number is not equal to 111111

So if the report is running and ends up withs no error, we check the order 111111.

I don’t know exactly what the error is here with the data dictionary, but perhaps if you open the sales order, you can see the error.

For us, in most cases it was a wrong VAT.

Regards

Joerg

Issue has been solved after checking the Invoice date (F4211.SDIVD) that was blank for that order number and hence the BSFN, F03B11BeginDocument was giving errors in Work Center, status was not being updated and values were not entered in F03B11 and F0911. After updating the Invoice Date, Issue was resolved.

Regards,
WorldJDE.

Back