Load forecasts with Excel

PONDI

Hi all,

I'm looking for a solution to input my forecasts into E One from an Excel file. The "Import Grid" functionnality exists in forecast entry screen P3460, but it is item specific. I would like to be able to load my all spreadsheet for all the items in one go.
Do you have any recommendation?

Thanks.

E1 8.12

we have the same problem with an another program : P40318

I modified the programm

- itm (hidden) is now show in the grid

- i disable code (as control) and change a parametre in the BSFN (FC itm by GC itm) in the button 'ok'

F40318 Update Quality Preferences | CHANGE | F40318 Update Quality Preferences
VA frm_mnWorkflowKey_UKID <> BF mnUniqueKeyIDInternal
GC AC -> BF cActionCode2
VA frm_mnOriginator_ANO -> BF mnAddNoOriginator
FC mnAN8_CustomerNumber -> BF mnAddressNumber
FC szCS18_CustomerGroup -> BF szCustomerGroupQualityManageme
FC mnITM_ItemNumber-Short [HIDDEN | CHANGE | GC ShortItem No -> BF mnIdentifie
] -> BF mnIdentifierShortItem | CHANGE | rShortItem

.../...

Now the P5540318 is use to load preference for all the items in one go

as you want use export/import excel , i give this solution (create a new program or modify copy of P3460 to run grid with itm) but it's need a programmer...

other solution is :

- create a Table Conversion to write in F3460Z1 and after to integrate with batch standard R3460Z1I and revise with P3460Z1

- in the init section of table conversion, generate EDI next number (EDTN & EDBT) with X0010 (NN 47/1 & 47/2), EDUS with SL user by exemple

- in do section , add 1 (EDLN) and map the fields from excel to fields (itm, Quantité , date, forcast type ect..)

this solution is good because it's a entry point interoperability with 'control'

Bonne chance , ami francais ^^

and maybe in P3460Z1, we can use fonction import excel file in the grid ? (no need tc)

à verifier...

I confirm , you can use the P3460Z1 to import grid data from excel and the itm is not unique...and after integrate with batch R3460Z1I

but if it is a 'mass' import , create a table conversion to write in F3460Z1 before integrate with batch R3460Z1I

I have the same problem, the difference is that customers want to directly modify the P3460 program, bulk modify the forecast data, not subject to the item number restrictions, who can give me better advice, thank you!

Back