German Tax Audit

Petcar

Hello fellow enthusiasts,

Our German office is going through a Tax Audit and we have been asked to deliver our transactional files in a comma separated file together with a file field description in xml format of each of the files.

The first part is pretty straight forward but the second involves a degree of translation as each of the fields needs to be identified in German.

Has anyone out there gone through this exercise before? I am hoping that someone would be able to help me with a list of all the file field descriptions of the F0311, F0411, F0911 and the F0018 in German as we do not have the translations of these fields readily available. I would happily share the completed xml layout once we are done.

Regards,
Petcar

AS/400 P30 V5r3, JDE World 8.1 Cum 3

We are A7.3 and just installed a product from Centric-IT for the GDPdU German tax audit. It is specifically designed for JDE World and produces the CSV files you need. I have to say we haven't used it yet (installed it 2 weeks ago and our DE accounts will) but it looks like the perfect solution, and the Centric-IT guys were easy to work with. If I tell you they use system 59 for their programs you will understand they know JDE.

Here is some contact information.

Centric InOne Germany GmbH
Robert-Koch-Strasse 37
D-55129 Mainz

Phone +49 6131 7203 1000
Fax +49 6131 7203 4349

www www.inone-europe.de www.centric-it.eu

Feel free to contact me directly if you need any more info.

I am currently involved in a similar project for a client and, fortunately, the department includes several native German speakers. Even so, they have been disagreeing about some of the translations!

I anticipate receiving some feedback from the local German office shortly, following their initial review with the GTA folk, so I may have a clearer picture then.

If you like, email me off-line and we can swap stories (for myself, I am new to the wacky world of xml, for example).

Back