External Email for Workflow

daveschultz

Well Known Member
We are tyring to set up external email for some people to use with workflow. When a new case is created, the assignee is sent an email giving the issue that was input into the case, and a link to open the case. This is hard coded into the P90DG504 and is good (could be better if it wasn't hard coded into the app, but oh well). The problem is that the assignee is also getting a "Case Tickler" email. This only contains a link to the case, and is just a useless duplicate email. I can't figure out what is sending this message so I can turn it off. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Dave
E812, TR 8.96.1.4

Dave,
Check the email preferences for the address no. you get duplicates on, might be setup to get work center msg to email.

Chan

Chan,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you aksed me to check for. We do have the person's email preferences set up to go to external email. The 2 emails we are getting for an assigned case are 2 different email types, they are not exact duplicates. The one of them that has a subject of Case Tickler, I would like to turn off.

Thanks

Dave

Back