Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vertex Geocodes and F4006 Ship To Address Override - How To Handle So Order Is Correctly Taxed?

Re: Vertex Geocodes and F4006 Ship To Address Override - How To Handle So Order Is Correctly Taxed?

Can you tell me if you created your new table thru a JDE Ube or a different type of program

thanks for your help
    Carol
    Carol Schwobe
    One World ERP8
    AS 400

Re: Vertex Geocodes and F4006 Ship To Address Override - How To Handle So Order Is Correctly Taxed?

[ QUOTE ]
    Can you tell me if you created your new table thru a JDE Ube or a different type of program

thanks for your help
    Carol

[/ QUOTE ]

Carol,

I'm using RPG code but only because I can, not because I was avoiding a UBE. The program is really short, only 100 lines with comments. It could have easy been written using a UBE. Send me a PM with your email address and I will email you the code.

Thanks
    Rob

We may be interested in Rob's custom RPG solution someday. We are not yet using Vertex but are aware that F4006 addresses would need to be included for accurate tax calculation.
    Thank you, Rob, for describing your solution.
    EricL

Thread Information