Boomerang

kweks

Hi,
i want to do a testing on export of objects from Xe standalone to E1 812 TR 8.97 - Development enviroment. Can anyone sent me a test version of the Boomerang software. I need to test it before i can convince my people to buy it.
Thanks

Boomerang works very well.

Go to http://www.everestsoftint.com/ and download the demo version yourself.

No honest person is going to give away their copy, even if it were possible. The software can't be run without a valid license. The license is bound to the media.

Yes - you can get a copy of the software at www.everestsoftint.com - the import is actually completely free (always has been) - but you pay for the export functionality. The demo will allow you to export a couple of objects to see how it works - but it works really, really well and is incredibly easy to use - just create an OMW project at status 21 with the objects you want to export, connect Boomerang - and hey presto, you have a boomerang package !!!!

As for the licensing - the software requires a USB memory card plugged into the machine that is running the software. The memory card has a unique address, and your licensed copy of the software looks for that specific address. It means that the software is somewhat transportable (you can install it onto the memory card, for example) but of course, only one person can run the software at a time - and the memory card must be present. For other licensing options, you need to speak to Alex Pastuhov - the developer - directly.

Don't forget to tell Alex that I sent you ...

Back