XML Publisher and standalone

reivilo78

reivilo78

Well Known Member
Hi,
I've downloaded and successfully installed EnterpriseOne 8.12 Standalone Verion. I am trying to get XML Publisher to work with it.
here is how i proceeded :
- Created a blank(empty) RTF template in Word
- Created a XML Publisher Object in OMW, associated with my RTF template and with a start date set to yesterday.
- Created a Report Definition object in OMW associated with my XML Publisher Object
- Submitted the report definition. Which gave me a xml file.
- Used the XML file in Word using BI Desktop Publisher Toolbar.
- Re-uploaded the RTF file in my XML Publisher Object
- Resubmitted the report definition with pdf, rtf, ppt, xls output selected.

I looked in the PrintQueue folder and no output was to be seen except the XML one which i already had.
I couldnt look in WSJ to get the submitted jobs, because everything is LOCAL in standalone version, but i tested at a client with 8.12 and got the same result, hence, no output except the xml file.

My question is : Does XML Publisher work with JDE Standalone version, and is there a way to check if XML Publisher is installed at my client ?

Regards,

Olivier Vidal

XML Publisher does not work on standalone. AS you cannot apply ESUs to standalone

Chan

Hi chan,
thanks for your answer.
I thought XML Publisher was integrated in the JDE Tools, do I have to apply an ESU for it to work ? Also could you please tell me which ESU I have to apply.
Thanks.
Olivier Vidal

Back