How to configure workflow approval forms (P98805/P98806) to workflow action message in E811

dbeck

How to configure workflow approval forms (P98805/P98806) to workflow action message in E811

hi All,

I'm facing the problem to configure workflow action message's shortcut with workflow approval forms (P98805/P98806) in E811 environment. When i'm using P98805 to configure the shortcut of action message, i can't activate the workflow process. System Error message - You are require to pass in "Current Workflow Task" system value in the form interconnection for the approval form. If i'm using P98806 to configure, and pass the "Current Workflow Task" system value into the szActivityInstanceUniqueID, it allow me to activate the workflow process, but i can't do the approval in the approval form when i'm access the approval screen. it show to me "This message has already been acted upon".
I would very appreciate it if anyone can assist.

Thank you, dbeck.

Re: How to configure workflow approval forms (P98805/P98806) to workflow action message in E811

Hi, I am facing the similar problems. Having attached the P98806 application (as P98905 does not activate the workflow) and after changing the credit limit I am not getting any action message. I fear I messed up with the recepient value. How do I attach distribution list? I am trying to go thro' the standar xe workflow exercises.

Re: How to configure workflow approval forms (P98805/P98806) to workflow action message in E811

Do you find the solution because I have the problem and I don't know how resolve my problem. Thank you

Back