interview questions

That is so funny that you mention this.

During the late 90's this was how I got thru half the day as a JDE consultant. I'd say "Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle" and people knew right away that it was a tech problem that only applied to JDE.

I also applied it to debug sessions. I'd run into a stupid code problem, put the event rule or C++ into debug, and the damn problem would go away. I would explain to folks that slowing the code down with debug to the point you could see the problem would ultimately lead to the problem being resolved (Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle).

awww....this post got moved ? Sheesh. How am I going to find valuable inside technical information for my next interview now ?

Jon,

You'll just have to start another thread and ask for the valuable inside technical information that will allow you to answer questions that will be asked in an interview, so that without a skerrick of JDE knowledge or experience, you can blast the knowledgeable and experienced JDE professional who will be interviewing you, out of the water, take the work away from someone who can actually do the job and land the position or contract. After which you will be discovered as a charlatan and in the process give the hardworking, dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced JDE professionals a bad name. You'll also have to demand that replies be made urgently, as you are (probably) in the middle of an interview and overlooked making the post before hand. Triggering an on going commiseration among JDEList members lamenting the use of these sacred forums descending into the squalid exploitation of members generosity by JDE foreigners (those who do not use or know anything about JDE) for their own selfish purposes.

Then never respond to that thread again.

Or not.

Have a nice day
cool.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Back