[/ QUOTE ]
This one fetches most of them:

During the execution of a CNC part program block
NO20 GO2 X45.0 Y25.0 R5.0 the type of tool motion will be
(a) circular Interpolation - clockwise
(b) circular Interpolation - counterclockwise
(c) linear Interpolation
(d) rapid feed

You'll be asked questions about Fat Clients and time dilation. There's a lot of setup for Apple machines. And it's tricky. And the person will say, you can't set up an Apple Fat Client. Whoever says that is TESTING you to see of you really have the CNC power. I know you have the power to overcome any adversity. Just from your post, I can tell that you would be just the right person to maintain the JDE architecture. You are not afraid to ask the tough questions.

Remember be as persistent as possible, saying yes, yes you can set up an Apple Fat Client. See this post:

http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=133065&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Don't let anyone persuade you that this cannot be done. If you do, you won't be the CNC go to guy, that you were meant to be....

aa27968,

I am not a CNC but I am sure your request is in earnest. I strongly counsel you to conduct a search for threads by user Pradipta123 and take away what you can from those threads.

Hope you get your answers,

tarkan

You can find all of your answers to life's little problems by visiting your nearest Church of Scientology. They know everything there is to know about JD Edwards CNC. Just ask for the Tom Cruise Special.

If you are a member of Quest, take a look at the Fall 2007 issue. There is an article in there that will outline a series of questions, answers, and the rational behind the questions. It is not a comprehensive list, but it should give you a flavor. You did not mention whether you were looking to be the interviewer, or the interviewee. That article is written to be a guide for the interviewer.

Gregg

[ QUOTE ]
can i have interview questions on JDEdwards enterprise one for CNC

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely, if you go to the interview meeting.

If JDElist was there Colombus would have posted it on this site "Can i have a route to India" and America would not have been discovered.

Chan

[ QUOTE ]
can i have interview questions on JDEdwards enterprise one for CNC

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, THE questions are enough for you?
If yes, just check the thread that had been pointed for you - and/or check the archives of JDEList.

Will you figure out the answers for these questions yourself?

If yes - You are very welcome aboard of JDEList.

Regards,

Zoltán

yes
grin.gif

you can
smile.gif

JDElist Madrid Daily was there and Colombus posted "Yes, You can!" and this is how America has been discovered.

Sure. The following might help.

1. What is the difference between an application server, a logic server and an enterprise server ?
2. How is code transmogrified ?
3. A customer needs an upgrade of their Enterprise System. If the system is assumed to be JDE, and the majority of the implementation was vanilla - provide a rough estimate of how many consultants it would take to succeed, together with the roles for each of those consultants. For bonus points, provide the comparitive answer for Big-5 consultants, for offshore consultants and for experienced consultants.
4. What is vanilla ?
5. Explain in detail bait and switch methodologies
6. Provide a complete dissertation on the value of Apple computer technologies within the ERP marketplace - including iphone and OSX technical advantages
7. Explain the following client types and the differences. Fat, Thick, Thin, Partial, Developer, Invisible
8. What is an upgradation ? How does it differ from an Upgrade ?
9. Identify three of the most common management techniques used within failed information technology projects
10. Provide phallic abnormality references to industrious design failures within interoperability and functional procedures

This is my new favorite post of the year. (Just an idea, I think JDEList should have awards for Post of the Year.....) I love these posts that have the most absurd requests.

Hey aa27968, while we're out tossing around these completely asinine requests, can you please explain and resolve the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle? If not, then you will NEVER make it as a CNC resource.

Hi,

In fact, it could be any of the questions you'll find in
this forum :

1. Server administration
2. Install
3. Troubleshooting
4. ESUs, ASUs and upgrade, Service Packs and Tools
5. JDE Security
6. Performance
7. OMW, menus, tasks, DD and user admin
8. Printers
9. Objects, versions, DS, OCM
10. Pathcodes and environments

They can also ask you a bunch of questions about their
particular environment : AS/400 or UNIX or Windows,
Oracle, SQL, UDB or DB2/400, Web or Citrix or Fat,
clustering, failover, node balancing, SSL encryption,
HTTP, whatever. In a few words, expect the unexpected!

Good luck

[ QUOTE ]
can you please explain and resolve the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, its easy to explain - but providing an explanation will change the definition...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can you please explain and resolve the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, its easy to explain - but providing an explanation will change the definition...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then how about explaining the Heisenberg Upgradation Principle?

Hi Jon,

You are so helpful. Great Questions.
...and this:
[ QUOTE ]
8. What is an upgradation ? How does it differ from an Upgrade ?

[/ QUOTE ]
...is one of my favorites
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Regards,

Zoltán

"Actually, its easy to explain - but providing an explanation will change the definition... "

That's a great post. This guy is going to totally nail this interview.

Back