Event Rules Not saved

JDdev

JDdev

Well Known Member
Im finding following issues which were not seem to be before while working on FAT client (same work station).

1) If I copy new standard object all sections and RV variables are getting copied but no event rules in side the sections.

2) if i create new object EX: UBE with sections and event rules , after saving the object if i come back and see it shows no event rules in appropriate sections ( which was never experienced on this machine - FAT).

3) If I delete any unwanted object ex:UBE version the server seems to be dumped ( it shows some blue screen )-- I observed this when i deleted object in SERVER room.

4)Selected one proj in PD and demoted it to DV and pushed the objects under the project to right side , later I have added some standard reports for that projects and created new versions after which i have again promoted project as pernorms to PY and PD for doin package build.

But while doing package build if i give the proj name for selecting the object versions its showing old objects which were under that project before pushing them away and not new ones

I removed proj name ( thinkin that its not refreshed to show new objects added under the proj ) and given object name directly to select the new versions for PKG build. but of no use.

5) some times after package build and JAS generation the versions will not show up any dataselection ( which it shows while running in JDE)
some people will say that it shows after bouncing the server.(but why its behaving so).

Now development is totally stopped as its not saving event rules. how ever prod is running good and there are not complaints frm end users.

Here im the only tech developer who need to do modifications and package builds as there is no CNC guy.

Plz kindly leave ur comments so that i can escalate to CNC wing.

thanks in advance,

JDDev|Technical|E811|MSSQL

JDEDev,

A good place to start would be the logs. Have you created and looked at jde.log, jdedebug.log and the OMW logs? If you have and are unable to gain any information, please include them in a post to this thread. Others may be able to help.

Try a fresh JDE install on the FAT client where you have the problem. Seems like a spec corruption issue.

Thanks,
Chan

Rana,

We have installed FAT again but as per my observation when ever we work on some object (in DV) on FAT client by doing some chekins/Check outs the database server seems to bedisturbed i mean its showing off some errors in production end. but usually if no body works on FAT for development then production runs smoothely with out showing off any errors do u have some thing to say on this.

One more thing is after installing my FAT client im able to copy the objects and event rules are also getting saved so I feel we have ruled out the problem.

Back