query

aaush

hi ,
I have 1 problem..
In application on grid part i am using URDT(user reserve date) from the dd . Now this column is available in the f4211 table and i want to update date for a particular record . I have done all mappings on the f4211 begin doc , edit line,urdt,get as :
GC UserDate <-> jdUserReserveDate
but urdt is not updated
i have done also debug mode but varaible value is not coming in the debug mode .
what i have to do for update date, on which direction pass value ,should take gc user date or any other value
thanks ...

ramashankar,

Mmmm decisions, decisions ... which one will I choose ... 11 ... or ... 11 ...

So much for humour
grin.gif

Seriously though, welcome to JDEList.
smile.gif

Your system configuration would be good, make that very, very important!

I am not familiar with the F4211 and related bsfns, but I have some comments/recommendations:

1) Are you creating a new document? If not, is the use of F4211 begin doc correct?

2) Check your mappings again to ensure they are correct. GC UserDate <-> jdUserReserveDate does not look right.

3) When using the debug on your application are you watching the GC variable? What is its value? Is the value correct? Also watch the other variables that are being mapped to the f4211 begin doc, edit line and ensure they have correct values.

4) Turn on the debug log in your JDE.INI and check it for any update SQL for F4211 and any errors in the f4211 begin doc, edit line bsfns. The values passed to the bsnfs will also be in the debug log.

Serious head ache, that I may choose Only One.
I like prim numbers, but 11+11=22 encountered in my life numerious times but I can not choose it voting for both 11.
Maybe is the key the configuration - as many times it is?
Maybe I vote 11 on XE, but vote 11 on B9.
...or does it depends on Service Pack or Tool Set level.
It's really a core and professional issue - isn't it?
Regards,
Zoltán
confused.gif

Back