Debugger is running, but it is not stopping at breakpoints (It is not functioning)

Rabih

Dear all,

The debugger was just working fine with me. Suddenly, I was trying to debug a batch report ER. I put breakpoints on the report ER, but the debugger is not pausing at any breakpoint. It is even not giving me any values for ER Variables and other variables. In other words, the debugger is only running but not working. Any advice, because it helps me a lot in capturing errors.

Re: Debugger is running, but it is not stopping at breakpoints (It is not functioning)

Make sure that your local JDE.INI file does NOT have a line that reads "UBEThread=0" in the [UBE] section. If you have this line in your JDE.INI file, comment it out and try again.

Re: Debugger is running, but it is not stopping at breakpoints (It is not functioning)

Hi Guys im experiencing the same problem debugger is working but not stopping at break points but i dont have UBEThread=0 in my jde.ini file can any one help ?

Thanks
Charlie

using JDE enterprise one 7333 (upgradeing soon )

Do you know where your JDE.INI file is under Citrix?

Hi Lary thanks for getting back to me i think so Im developing on a fat client and ive found a short cut to it lurking in C:\Documents and Settings\fisherc\Recent is there some where else i should be looking please forgive me if thats a bit of a nooby question

if it helps i have the following under UBE

[UBE]
UBEDebugLevel=0
UBESaveLogFile=0
UBEFont_FaceName=Times New Roman
UBEFont_PointSize=8

I think some one has def been fiddlign with my JDE.ini though as im haveing a few other issues that seem to have poped up over night too

Hi every one thank you for all your help this is now resolved it turned out to be a really stupid mistake on my part (it usually is LOL) i was running on the server instead of locally on my fat client and hadent realised <facepalm> thanks again

Back