XT4111Z1 in batch

94 Bruin

Hi all. I'm developing an interface to bring in work order issues transactions to a B7332 instance (AS400 platform). I ended up using the DSI function ND3N1113 to do this and with a couple of minor adjustments, got it working. However, I found an issue with the call to XT4111Z1 Inventory MBF. There is a check on an internal variable called "ibobmode" which determines whether the F0911 Begin Doc action code will be an "A" or "C". When run from my UBE, this ibobmode is always "8" (action code set to "A") but from the P31113 screen it is "6" (action code set to "C"). What this ends up doing is causing a problem down the line in F0911BeginDoc where a check is done whether a F0911 exists with the same KCO/DOC/DCT/DGJ/LT combination. Since this is a work order issue, the DOC will just be the work order number and so since the action code is forced to an "A" from the ibobcode value previously, this check on the DOC number will fail. There could definitely be more than one work order issue on the same work order and same g/l date, so this is going to be a problem.

So basically, I need to understand how this ibobcode gets set. I'm assuming it is related to UBE vs. APPL. Then I need to have a way to control it, which right now I'm guessing is going to mean a change to the XT4111Z1.

Has anyone else run into this type of thing when calling the XT4111Z1 in batch? Every had to deal with this internal ibobcode value? Thanks!

Hi,

I am trying to do same as you were , I am also stuck with F0911BFBignDoc , Can you please let me know how did you fixed.

Thanks,
Raj

Hi,

Can you please let me know how you were able to work with ibobmode , I am also stuck with F0911BeginDoc (KCO/DOC/DCT/DGJ/LT combination ).
Can you please let me know how you were able to fix it.

Thanks,
Raj

Back