Date in Future Fiscal Year

ismith63

Hi All,

I am working in Prototype, just getting started on a B73.3.1 implementation on a TSE setup where the Enterprise Server is in the U.K. The U.K. companies have been setup and are operating okay. I came in and changed the current period for the U.S. company from July of 2000 to May of 2001. There were no transactions or balances for the U.S. company so I don't suppose I have to do an annual close to start out. I then changed the fiscal date pattern type to accommodate the 4-4-5 accounting they use here. I am able to generate plain journal entries with no errors or warnings on the dates.

When I entered a P.O. and processed through receiving, I got a PACO warning when processing the receipt that my date was in future year. I didn't worry too much about it right then, but then I wanted to reverse the receipt, and went to Receipts Inquiry, a straight inquiry didn't find my receipt, and when I changed the G/L date using the visual assist I got the warning again, and it won't find my receipt because the date is registering as invalid.

Any thoughts on this...

Thanks,

Ian

Ian Smith
Sr. Biz Consultant
Capita Technologies, Inc.
King of Prussia, PA

isp e-mail: [email protected]

Back