Voucher match after voucher creation by batch processing

Mgroeneveld

Well Known Member
We want to use the F0411Z1 tables for uploading vouchers in JDE. Concept works fine. F0411 record is created and voucher can be traced back. How can we however match this voucher with a received PO? I noticed the P042002 redistribution program as suggested by JDE white paper but this doesn't seem to work properly. I can select the voucher but form exit "PO receipt match" cannot be used. Any ideas/suggestions how to handle this?

Did you look at your F0411.RPRP3 field ?
For my understanding RP3 should be equal to 'P' (Preliminary Voucher) to
allow P042002 redistribution.

I never tried to upload Preliminary / Logged Voucher from Z-file, maybe it's
working by populating RP3 field.

Regards, ciao.

Carlo

2007/9/19, Mgroeneveld <[email protected]>:

RP3 field includes P. What i don't understand is that no error appears. The form exit receipt to match just doesn't respond.

You could have a look at the EDI 810 transaction, one of the purposes of
this transaction is to invoice a received PO. If you look for
documentation on this transaction, look into the World software, it is
better then the E1 documentation.

Guy Robert
Syntax.Net

Goedemorgen Martijn

This is just an 'off the cuff' suggestion, but can you load the vouchers as logged vouchers? Logged vouchers can subsequently be matched with PO receipts.

Groeten,

Goedemorgen Sef

That was also my idea. How do i mark the F0411Z1 records as "logged" ??? Which field should i set and with wich value?

I already noticed that logged vouchers could be matched via the redistribution program P042001 correct?

Thx for your help.

I've attached a white paper from JDEtips which explains voucher logging. This might address some of your questions.

Andy Klee

Thanks for your attachment. This indeed describes the best road to follow. What i don't understand though is that i succeed in redistributing a PL voucher when i create the voucher manually. By using an upload however, i dont succeed to redistribute. Problem is that the PP AAI doesnt seem to be recognized causing an out of balance during posting. Any ideas what could be the cause for this?

Back