Scheduling Solution

Kevin_Gray

Hi List,

We have a 3rd Party scheduling solution called Argent and for the most part it does what we need. However I'd like to see other products to see if they would be a better solution for us. So I was just wondering if I could get some feedback on the product(s) you are using. I'm just looking for a list and I can start investigating them.

Dear Sir,

If you are interested by a run event job scheduler, there is one product very efficient, easy to administrate and a lot of functions wich is "Visual TOM" by a French Company Absyss (http://www.absyss.com).

You can see the website but there is no a lot of information, contact me if you want more information ([email protected])!!!

J&B

Were you ever able to get any insight? We are due to go live soon with JDE. It appears that it does not schedule by operation and hence makes the Dispatch list virtually useless.

Did you encounter the same? If so, I would be inetrested in in understand how you addressed it.

[email protected]

Hi Kevin,

You may have a free live web demo of a production scheduling tool offered by Optisol (www.optisol.biz) if you are still interested to see a powerful, third party scheduling software for custom manufacturing and high-mix, low-volume production.

PV1

Back