P43080 Approvals Critical Fields for Procurement - form fields missing

Mary Kay

Using JDE 8.10 I am trying to set up a test to use only specific fields to trigger an approval when a purchase order changes. In the client development environment, though, the Approvals Ciritical Fields form does not have any input fields. I have "demo jr." installed on my laptop and the fields are displayed properly on the form in that environment.

The documentation for Processing Approvals (Chapter 15) says "Provided you have been granted the appropriate authority by the system administrator, you can use the Approvals Fields constants program (P43080)..." So, I checked with the system admin. to find out if there was something about my security that might be preventing my seeing the input fields and he couldn't find anything. I'm thinking, though, that if they made a point about security in the documentation there might be some obscure security setting that we are missing.

so, is this a security issue and/or what am I missing? I've attached screen shots from both environments.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 115473-Approvals Fields Constants Issue.doc
    206 KB · Views: 167
You have to copy F43080 from Pristine to your environments. Solution ID 200825180.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, but the file is already present in the environment so there must be something more.

Just to be clear the file is in your environment AND it has data?

If it does not have data then you need to copy the pristine data for this table into your environment

The file is in the environment but did not have any data. Adding a record fixed the problem.

Thank you!

Back