IBM WebSphere or Oracle Applications Server?

Ray Justus

Reputable Poster
I'm not getting much activity on the Applications forum so I'll give it a shot over here.

We are looking to upgrade to 8.12 next year from ERP 8.0. We do not have any current web interface. Does anyone out there have experience with both IBM WebSphere and Oracle Application Server that can shed some light on which is better to use and why?

We want to look at them from installation, ease of use and performance perspectives.

Give this guy a call or drop him a email :
[email protected]

He is very good using Web Sphere and he did our upgrade to 8.1 cum 6.
Ray Justus <[email protected]> wrote:
I'm not getting much activity on the Applications forum so I'll give it a shot over here.

We are looking to upgrade to 8.12 next year from ERP 8.0. We do not have any current web interface. Does anyone out there have experience with both IBM WebSphere and Oracle Application Server that can shed some light on which is better to use and why?

We want to look at them from installation, ease of use and performance perspectives. Ray Justus Kitchell Corporation Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 631-6157 E1 8.0 SP22_S1 Servers: W2K SP4 Workstations: W2K SP4, WXP SP2 ,Citrix XP Database: SQL 2000 SP4

Back