Objects Affected By ESU

rdhunt

I recently installed a baseline ESU and found that the package automatically created by the ESU contained zero objects. Looking at the R96701 is see that all objects were either "Not Applied" or "Selected for Application". The end result is that zero objects were applied and 929 objects were not applied.

Does this sound right??? I guess all of my current objects might be newer than those contained in the baseline??

Attachments

• 113922-R96701_XJDE0001_D1061108_T194727535.pdf
    733.5 KB · Views: 1,479
I've had this happen to a few objects from time to time. Question, what are the create dates for the esu object as compared to the older objects?

It failed to copy the F96400 record to Local. If you select the ESU and hit update objects from the exit bar, it should show you the list of objects, in your case you will most likely see none. If that is the case, select the ESU and hit update uninstall > log out of oneworld > re-extract the ESU > log back in to ESU app > the screen will be blank for a bit, do not kill it > once you see the first form in the app, select the ESU, hit the update objects button and make sure you see the objects, if you can, move on with the rest of the process. If you still do not see the objects, check the jde.log to see why it failed to copy the F96400 record to local..

Hope this helps.
thanks!

When selecting "Update Objects" from the Exit bar, all the objects show up correctly. See attached. RH

Attachments

• 113939-UpdateObjects.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 119
Make sure the merge flag isn't set to "Do Not Merge" in P98401 for those objects.

This tells me that the ESU was already applied in the past and netchange is doing its job. Check the F988810, F9670, 71, 72 in System - B7333 and look for the ESU and the updated date and time field. Are you the CNC on this site from day 1 or you took over from someone else?

Forgot to mention this in my last post, can you attach the R98700 to this as well?

thanks!

Back