Is it me or have the number of Hyderabad users become a lot more annoying

Hi JDEListers,

A really bad idea came in my mind.

What about making available to rate or qualify members?
This way moderators can make restrictions for members, who fall underneaths a level.

Later I considered, that members can maliciously abuse with this feature and this can start a war on my favorite JDEList, further the counter of registered users will shortly reach 100,000 with the re-registration, wich will be a very false record.
frown.gif

So it is really a bad, useless ide - please, forget it as I do too.
blush.gif

Regards,

Zoltán
P.S.: at this point I am already sure, that I am paranoid
confused.gif
wink.gif

The new user also ignored the netiquette link that was private mailed to them during registration.

Well. There you go. Nothing else can be done. I guess the Internet is full of netiots these days.

Hi,

Just FYI: I have got the next PM, this time from RAJENDRA PRASAD G.
OK, I won't announce all in the future
blush.gif

Regards,

Zoltán

Damned I Am! -

Sheesh, I need to start posting more, if I'm ever going to get more PMs! I've PM'd when I knew the member was in the know, but I have never asked something I wasn't actively searching for a solution for in a dozen different means....

I've been PM'd for the 'EXCITABLE' questions - almost always been polite with the response and, CLEARLY, they needed to post the question to the 'correct' board and drop any exclamitives (yes, that is another (db) word, just like bOrgacle and GoPhigure... use it with permission, only)....

PM'ing should be used for PRIVATE Messaging, not for independant knowledge gain... If a PM'er wants to know something, there are at least three million other listers that want to share in the adventure - and they ROB ALL 3 BazIllIan of my brain cells (I didn't say the cells were alive and functional) of the opportunity.

Now - since, I can't PM all of you as individuals... Ya All come to Quest and see the other listeroos do their show and tell (just like kindergarten!!)...

A PM to you all - C Ya There!

(db)

Back