Customer Connection Incidents

dhashimura

Well Known Member
I have already discussed this with some World customers.

Now I am asking whether the Enterprise One community has had similar experiences on Customer Connection. Some links, Solution IDs, Solution ID attachments, and SARs will not fully "open" for me. I can usually see a few lines at the top of those pages. Oracle tells me that there is something they cannot identify that is wrong with my Internet or Office settings. Because I can open most links, Solution IDs, etc., I don't agree. Oracle tells me they tested & other clients have no problems. My network people have set up test PCs outside our firewall and tell me that we aren't blocking anything. I don't know who is correct.

If my people are wrong, please tell me how to correct them. Otherwise, please open a case with Oracle so they will know I'm not the only one having problems.

My current problem occurs when I click on the link called "JD Edwards World 2006 1099 Updates -- Available December 2006". The header appears as News and Events >> Home Page News Archive >> JD Edwards World 2006 1099 Updates - Available December 2006. I've waited more than 5 minutes then pressed the Stop button. No more than the first 4 lines of this article appeared.

Even when I click Support, Roadmaps + Schedules, 2006/2007 Year-End Updates - JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World Only, JD Edwards World, 2006 Year-End Updates System Requirements, the screen only displays lines until the 1099 section. At most I see 2 paragraphs there. Here the header appears as: Support >> Roadmaps and Schedules >> JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World 2006 Year-End Updates >> JD Edwards World Year-End Update Information >> JD Edwards World 2006 Year-End System Requirments.

I look forward to your comments.
Thank you, Debbie

Debbie,

You should try accessing the customer connection from home. If you are able to access what you need there, then you can suggest to your network administrators that the problem is at work.

Eric,
Thank you for the suggestion! Patrick, our N/W Adm., will conduct that test. Debbie

Back