BSFN Listing?

rnelson4

Does anyone know where I can find a listing of the business functions for EnterpriseOne 8.9?

A listing? Of ALL of them? You're either a consultant paid by the hour, or an insomniac in search of a cure.

Otherwise, look in F9862.
tongue.gif

Good luck in finding a complete listing. If there were such a thing it would sell like hotcakes.

That's almost like asking for a list of E1 tables by function...

What if you run the x-reference facility (R980011|XJDE0004)? I ran it and downloaded the output, and that is my list. It does not provide the function of the BSFN, but a lot of times, the name and description works...

My other source has been the Object Configuration Manager (P986110). I put in the environment and object type (BSFN), and I get a list. I then printed the grid to a file, and there is another working list. Hope that helps.

Run the Generate BSFN Documentation (R98ABSFN) UBE. It will create HTML documents for all business functions (both C and NER) and create hierarchical menus to locate and view them. There are thousands of documents so do this over a weekend. Run it locally. After it is complete, move the documents from your local PrintQueue to a shared location and create a shortcut for your developers to the bsfnindx.htm document. You may want to clear out your PrintQueue folder before kicking this process off.

The last time we did this, there were 6,136 documents.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I did run the R98ABSFN report and got a listing of the BSFN's with some basic documentation. I am fairly new to JDE and was just looking for some sort of documentation on the BSFN's. It seems like many times I am trying to write code and there is a BSFN that will do the job for me but I don't always know the variables involved with the BSFN. Probably my best option is to search the forum.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Back