Advanced Pricing and Dual UOM

MarshallB

Well Known Member
We've recently upgraded to 8.11 SP1 (Update1) and hope to take advantage of dual UOM (coming from 8.0) as it fits our business well. I am struggling a little with getting advanced pricing to work.
Our scenario.
We have items whose primary UOM is Square feet. We sell it in eaches, as the square footage is different for each each. Since CSRs don't know the SF at order entry they just enter 1 (or appropriate) each. And accordingly, our advanced pricing breaks are defined by EA. i.e. customer orders 10 ea might get 10% off.
I've turned on Dual UOM for one of these items, and when I enter an SO for , say, 10 ea, it automatically translates to 230 SF per our UOM conversion. However, I don't get my price breaks, and don't know how to set up advanced pricing to do so.
Thanks for any suggestions.

We've recently upgraded to 8.11 SP1 (Update1) and hope to take advantage of dual UOM (coming from 8.0) as it fits our business well. I am struggling a little with getting advanced pricing to work.
Our scenario.
We have items whose primary UOM is Square feet. We sell it in eaches, as the square footage is different for each each. Since CSRs don't know the SF at order entry they just enter 1 (or appropriate) each. And accordingly, our advanced pricing breaks are defined by EA. i.e. customer orders 10 ea might get 10% off.
I've turned on Dual UOM for one of these items, and when I enter an SO for , say, 10 ea, it automatically translates to 230 SF per our UOM conversion. However, I don't get my price breaks, and don't know how to set up advanced pricing to do so.
Thanks for any suggestions.

can I know how to resolve this , we are facing the similar issue but we are creating orders using BSSV and Dual UOM is turned on for the items

We are facing the similar issue , can you share details on how it got resolved.

Back