FYI: 24000 Registered User(s).

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
OK, I wasn't able to wait until the counter reaches 25K, because this number is also nice, isn't it?
cool.gif

Regards,
Zoltán

Zoltan,

That's great. How many of those have been active in the past say 3 months ? Is it possible to know ?

Regards,

Shailesh

Hi Shailesh,

I can not answer your question, because I did not count them
cool.gif

Maybe Eric or one of the JDEList administrators will answer to you. I also interest.

Regards,

Zoltán

There isn't a way of telling since JDELIST is comprised of forum users and mailing list users. Theoretically, a JDELISTer can register, login, subscribe to a mailing list and never login again. I suppose that I could compare mailing list subscribers to registered users and then add remaining last logged on users but that sounds a lot like work.

If so, leave it at that. And besides the mailing list users there are many registered users who visit as guests, peruse through the recent threads to find those of interest and leave. I, do that often
grin.gif

But, congrats on the 24K mark.

Regards,

Shailesh

Thanks but it's not us - it's the jdelist community and our advertisers that keep the lights on!

Its great to here that our community is having 24000 members. I Congratulate the administrators, the big mans and one and all, who kept this list alive, active, updated and interesting.

I too think this is an accorlade for any online forums ! Well done.

Cynical thoughts: How many are duplicates ?
wink.gif

Back