Debugger not stopping in UBE

glm0318

Good morning everyone! I am one of many developers working with OMW in a Citrix environment. Recently, I have not been able to get the debugger to work properly. I cannot seem to get the UBE to stop at the breakpoint that I have placed. I have tried refreshing my B9 specs, deleting the 6 tables (dddict.ddb, dddict.xdb, ddtext.ddb, ddtext.xdb, glbtbl.ddb and glbtbl.xdb), and bouncing the server. None of these steps helped.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

here are a few things that I would do:

-check you are on a fat client
-check you have OWDEVELOPER=TRUE in ini file (this is sometimes removed after full package delivery)
-delete all debug objects within debug session
-delete all SQL packages (data library, CO, NOT packages prefixed Q!)
-create new version of UBE
-enter debug session select object and version and apply breakpoint on first executable line (normally report header)
- override to run version locally (ensure not a subsystem process!)

Normally UBE debugging locally is fine, if this doesn't work then I would reinstall full dev package and try again.

Rgds

Andrew

Thank you Andrew and Sati for your response to this post. Since I am not developing on a FAT client but on Citrix, most of the suggestions made cannot be followed through. I will ask my CNC manager to do a full DV build and deploy it to the DV environment and hopefully, this will enable the debugger to work again.

Again, my sincere thanks to all of you for your quick response. Have a great day.

Geri in Texas
wink.gif

Back