ST/OT thru EDI

Chan Rana

Chan Rana

Legendary Poster
Does any of our JDElist have done ST/OT thru EDI. The standard JDE batch R47011 does not support ST/OT. Any inputs are welcome.

Thanks,

You are right ! It doesnt support ! Workarounds are there but might create
other problems.

Noor,
I appreciate your efforts in writing the detailed mail but i am not sure if you understood the requirements correctly. My requirements is i need to process a simple ST/OT which is Transfer Order within branch plants in company.
There will be no Sales order existing in F42XX until i process the batch successfully.
I am not consolidating any quantities or changing exisitng order. This process is just creation of Sales Order.

Thanks,

The Sales Order Batch input is via UBE R47011 EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create. This UBE reads Order Headers from file F47011 and Order Details from F47012, edits the ata, and creates Sales Orders.

The Purchase Order Batch input is via UBE R4311Z1I PO Unedited Transaction Inbound Processor. This UBE reads Order Headers from file F4301Z1 and Order Details from F4311Z1, edits the data, and creates Purchase
Orders.

Steps to create a Transfer Order:
1. Insert F47011Order Header records
2. Insert F47012 Order Detail records
3. Insert F4301Z1 Order Header records
4. Insert F4311Z1 Order Detail records
5. Run R47011 – Inbound Sales Order Creation
6. Run R4311ZI – Inbound Purchase Order Creation

Hope it helps you. Thanks!

I have an article on Batch Creation of St/Ot orders by Craig Potter which was published on JDTips. If you want, I can email it to you. Please let me know your email address.

Thanks much!

Noor,
Thanks for your feedback. I already know this process processing ST & OT seperately thru EDI.

What i am trying is to create it in one only thru R47011. I am trying to dig into more details if i am successful i will try to write a document.

You can send me the ST/OT document to [email protected] if i can find something helpful.

Thanks,

We use transfer orders for consignment sales and bring these in via EDI. While we have other modifications to support this, the only thing I had to do to get the transfer order portion to work was to put the "To Branch" in F4211EditLine.szTransferOrderToBranch and specify a transfer order SOE version.

Dlusjde,
Yeah i found out this and have deisgned a complete solution. However there are many other parameters which we need to set in specific to generate ST/OT.

I am not sure what version you are using for E1 but if you are on 8.xx then there are some other mods which you need to do to make it all work. this is very easy for Xe.

Thanks,

Chan,
Sorry, I forgot to mention about also putting the currency code in szTOEPOCurrencyCode. Other than that, the standard JDE upload logic has successfully created transfer orders for us this past 3 years. We are on ERP 8.0, so the changes you refer to may start with 8.1x and/or you may have more robust requirements than we do.

Hello!
I also need to create ST/OT through a batch application! I am going crazy.. Chan Rana, could you finally do this? If somebody could please send me the article by Craig Potter about ST/OT it would be really helpul..

my email is [email protected]

thanks a lot!

Hi,

Can you please send me the complete solutions for creating ST/OT thru EDI, we are on ERP9 and would like to create ST/OT by batch process. Thanks

Please send the document on this email address: [email protected]

Hi Noor,

Can you please send me the document for creating ST/OT thur EDI batch process, I would appreciate your help
My email address is: [email protected]

Regards
Demi
ERP9.0

Hi Noor,

Can you please send me the document for creating ST/OT thru EDI batch process, i know that a lot of time has passed but now it is something necessary to me.
My email address is: [email protected]

Really Thanks!

If you are already find the solution for this, can you pls., share. I would appreciate all the help help.

Rgds

Hi Zaki Ahmed

Can you please send me the article on Batch Creation of St/OT orders as you said in one of previous articles. Greatly appreciate all the help

Thanks

Hi Rana

If you have the document on ceating ST/OT thru EDI or Batch process. Can you please send it to me. Appreciate all the help

Thanks

Hello!
I'm also interestend doucment abour creating ST/OT thru EDI or Batch process. Could you it for me, please?

To my knowledge, there is no JDE standard ST/OT process. You need to do it thru custom jobs.
Process ST to F4201/F4211 and F4301/F4311/F43121 and then run your sales update.

Thanks

EnterpriseOne does not support EDI creation or updating of transfer orders using the 850 Inbound Order Creation (R47011) or 860 Inbound Order Change (R47131) programs. There is no "From Branch/Plant" and "To Branch/Plant" field to enter in the EDI 850 Header Table (F47011) or EDI 860 Header Table (F47131). The ST/OT functionality is internal and is intended for transfers within an organization's branches, whereas the EDI system is for use between an organization and its external customers.

Back