jdeDDValidation API Failure for AN8

parthimp

Oflate we are facing the problem while entering AP vouchers/ accessing AddressBook in our Enterprise Server(AS400). We get the error message 019T (AddressNumber has an invalid data dictionary value). Surprisingly the Voucher can pass through from a fat client or if the BSFN is mapped to a NTSVR/WIN2K server. But all or end users access through the WTS environment for whom by default the BSFN are mapped to our Enterprise Server(AS400). On our investigation we found the jdeDDValidation API is failing on AS400 only. It fetches next number first and calls the isColumnInAddressBook BSFN(B0100039), obviously the fetched NN is not in the F0101 so it returns error (0037 and 019T)

Attachments

• 109572-R014021.zip
    83.8 KB · Views: 93
Got the same trouble for antoher system code. It's linked to a problem of mapping for W environment. I'll tried to havea look to your debug.

Thanks for having a look into it.
Waiting for your Reply.

Regards
Parthiban M P

Could not find the error's message in your log (please send a example with the both) but it seems than the customer is not not changed because it batch processing mode is set to I (not processing in bacth mode for alras EDSP) in the example you send.
Please send sample of log (not rtf just log) for WTS and fat client with exactly the same mapping (iç not comparaison wouldn't say anythning). And join also the Workflow message you will have for the two test.

I make a mistkae, the correct alias is EDPM not EDSP (EDI SUccessfully proceed).
Sorry.

The Issue Resolved. Thanks Mr. Serge Viardot for your efforts. The Issue is resolved by Reapplying the last Foundation Pack (Last applied Service Pack).

Thanks every one who put their thoughts and efforts in this issue.

Thanks
Parthiban M P

Hi,
I am facing the same kind of problem with jdeddvalidation. Here I am passing 'CARS' DD item, and '1770138' value. '1770138' exists in F0101. Still it is returning 2(ERROR). Please suggest me some possible ways to get 0(SUCCESS) as return value.

Thanks,
Nithiya Sekar

Back