Crystal reports X1

simonw,

Welcome to JDEList! Be sure to include you system configuration in your signature line so that answers can be tailored to your environment.

You have asked a very broad question, to which everyone will have their own answer/opinion. Having run Crystal Reports XI with our JDE system for over 5 years, I'd say that this was one of our best investments ever. It works great for us -- I.T. and a small group of power users create both ad-hoc reporting and standard reports (which can join multiple tables/views, summarize, include graphics, have conditional formatting, etc). I would strongly recommend that anyone looking for reporting solutions look at Crystal Reports along with other options.

You can search JDEList for other postings about reporting solutions for additional details. Good luck in your search.

Iam using ASP.NET application with crystal reports X1.
I want to know whether Crystal report will hold on its session when large volume of data is being binded to it.for example,iam executing a stored procedure which may take some time to generate data if the data is in huge number.At that time, will the crystal report maintain its session and bind the data executed from the stored procedure.

waiting for the reply.

Back